Brandon, Florida Contractors Insurance
Odiorne Insurance Agency offers contractors general liability insurance and other coverages which may be vital to contractors including builders risk insurance, commercial auto coverage, and insurance for tools and equipment. We have many underwriters and carriers who work with us and we’re here to help you find the coverages that you’re looking for to insure your contracting business. We have many years in the Construction insurance industry and we would love the opportunity to speak with you to discuss your coverage goals for your construction company.
- General Liability Insurance – This liability insurance may protect you from claims that arise from daily operations. For example, this may include the possible accidents that could occur at a job site.
- Tools and Equipment – Hand tools are normally covered on a blanket basis with no list or schedule. No item can exceed $500 in value. Equipment Insurance may protect equipment such as welders, nail guns, generators and other expensive portable equipment.
- Builders Risk – C.O.C (Course of Construction) – This is physical damage insurance for property under construction, and lenders may require it before issuing construction financing and before funding remodeling projects.
- Workers’ Compensation – Contractors are responsible for providing this coverage for employees, but may also inherit the exposure due to subcontractors who have not provided workers’ compensation insurance for their employees. You may eliminate risk by requiring that subcontractors carry appropriate workers’ compensation insurance.
- Business Auto Insurance – If you use your automobile for business, making sure certain coverages are not excluded may be beneficial. Personal auto policies may exclude autos used for Commercial and Business purposes and could therefore require coverage on a policy designed for such use.
At Odiorne Insurance Agency, our licensed agents can help you obtain the insurance solutions that meet your criteria and suit your desires. Contact us to find out more about contractors insurance in the Brandon, Florida area.
Get Your Contractor Insurance Quote Click The Button Below to Start Now
Speak with a licensed agent for additional information regarding these coverages or refer to your actual policy for specific coverages and limits. It’s important to learn what your policy coverages include and how different limits could potentially negatively effect your business risk and liabilities.
The information offered throughout our website is not legal advice or a substitute for consultative insurance purposes, it is for illustration and informational purposes only. For additional information regarding your specific insurance needs, please call and speak with one of our licensed insurance agents today. Our agents are ready to assist you in navigating your insurance options.