Brandon, Florida Boat & Watercraft Insurance
At Odiorne Insurance Agency, we offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, watercraft, or jet ski. Some homeowners policies cover smaller watercraft and boats. The determining factors we use to evaluate your Brandon, Florida, boat and watercraft insurance needs are the size, type, and value of your boat, personal watercraft, or jet ski.
Let one of our experienced agents offer you recommendations for the coverage options you need. Below are some of the many coverages that we can offer:
- Physical Damage Coverage – This coverage protects your boat during transport or while in storage. Your boat is also covered when not in the water, including but not limited to: fire, theft, vandalism or lightning. You are also able to obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to labor, supplies, or towing.
- Liability Coverage – This type of coverage will help you if you are involved in a collision with other boaters, or dock.
- Personal Liability – If you are involved in an accident that causes injury to another person, this coverage will protect you or your family member.
- Medical Payments – If you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident, this coverage is designed to cover your medical expenses.
- Property Damage – Any damage that could be caused to someone’s property while you are operating your watercraft.
Get Your Fast Watercraft Insurance Quote
Boat and Watercraft Insurance in Brandon, Florida
Consult with one of our agents at Odiorne Insurance Agency to purchase coverage at a competitive price. We can help you review your boat, personal watercraft, or jet ski insurance. We’re glad to help you review your insurance options and the coverage that you feel best fits your needs.
Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat Removal
- Boating Safety
- Multi-Policy Discounts
Speak with a licensed agent for additional information regarding these coverages or refer to your actual policy for specific coverages and limits. It’s important to learn what your policy coverages include and how different limits could potentially negatively effect your business risk and liabilities.
The information offered throughout our website is not legal advice or a substitute for consultative insurance purposes, it is for illustration and informational purposes only. For additional information regarding your specific insurance needs, please call and speak with one of our licensed insurance agents today. Our agents are ready to assist you in navigating your insurance options.