Brandon, Florida Annuities
As you develop your long term financial plan, you should definitely consider annuities. Annuities provide you with the opportunity to receive tax-deferred earnings and payments for a lifetime. Our advisors at Odiorne Insurance Agency can help you map out your retirement planning and seek ways to improve your financial security with annuities.
Annuities are classified in different ways using many categories. Some classifications are: annuity purpose, tax status, and how the premium is paid.
- Immediate Annuities – You can use an immediate annuity for regular payments, and for a specified amount of time (or for the rest of your life). Immediate annuities are single payment annuities, and are considered a large sum of cash that can be used for income for a specific period of time. These types of annuities are not intended to provide growth or liquidity.
- Deferred Annuities – This annuity will begin payments from a specific date, and are usually purchased in payments or sometimes a single payment. These payments are normally made while the insured is working so that they are able to receive payments throughout their retirement years.
- Income Annuities – An annuity that is fixed or variable paying a certain monthly amount, and is usually purchased in a lump sum. Income annuities are normally used to provide a dependable retirement income.
- Variable Annuities – Allow the insurance company to pay periodic payments to you now or at a future date. A variable annuity has the potential to show the insured higher growth, but it also will be at risk from changes in the market. The performance of variable annuities will depend on the investment options that are selected.
- Fixed Annuities – Perfect annuity choice for long term investors that are planning to use it for retirement or savings. They are also perfect for providing a fixed interest rate stability, and no risk of losing any of the principle investment. If you are looking for steady and guaranteed growth with a tax-deferred benefit, then a fixed annuity might be your perfect choice.
Even if you don’t do business with us, we are willing to make sure that you’re properly insured. We pride ourselves in making sure our clients and their financial assets are properly protected and covered at the most affordable pricing.
Contact us today at 813-685-7731 to find out more about individual annuities in the Brandon, Florida area.