Brandon, Florida Self Storage Facilities Insurance
We, at Odiorne Insurance, offer dependable self-storage business insurance that is customizable to your specific needs.
Standard Policy Features
Standard property coverages may include the following. Please refer to your actual policy for your specific coverages.
- Buildings and Business Personal Property covered on a replacement cost basis, subject to certain limitations
- Debris Removal
- Preservation of Property
- Business Income – Actual Loss Sustained
- Extra Expense
- Certain Pollutant Clean Up and Removal Costs
- Business Personal Property Seasonal Increase
Some standard liability coverages may include:
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate
- Fire Legal Liability
- Employees as insureds in course of business
- Liability assumed through insured-signed contracts
- Host Liquor Liability
Custom coverages – Creating the perfect fit
Our program offers customized, optional coverages, and we don’t just provide standard coverages and expect them to cover all businesses. The coverages mentioned here may or may not apply to your specific policy. Remember to always refer to your specific policy for coverages.
Add any of these options to your policy:
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Equipment Breakdown
Every policy comes with many options of standard coverages and limits, convenient payment plans, and opportunities to save.
Specific Coverage Options Just for Self Storage Operators:
Customer Goods Legal Liability
This coverage can be written with limits up to $500,000 and may pay if you become legally liable for property damage to your customer’s possessions stored in your facility. Terms are always subject to the terms and conditions of your policy agreement.
Sale and Disposal Liability
Written with limits up to $500,000, this coverage may pay if you become legally liable for selling, removing, or otherwise disposing of or blocking access to property left in your storage facility in your attempt to reclaim rental space when fees are delinquent, subject to the terms and conditions of your policy agreement.
Eligibility Which May or May Not Apply Depending On The Exact Terms of Your Policy Include:
- Any warehouse buildings used principally for self-storage of customers’ goods, not to exceed three stories and 300,000 sq. ft. in perimeter for the location.
- Buildings with any percentage of occupants other than self-storage and related offices are not eligible.
- Buildings at a single location can be blanketed.
Get Your Storage Facilities Owner Insurance Quote Click The Button Below to Start Now
Speak with a licensed agent for additional information regarding these coverages or refer to your actual policy for specific coverages and limits. It’s important to learn what your policy coverages include and how different limits could potentially negatively effect your business risk and liabilities.
The information offered throughout our website is not legal advice or a substitute for consultative insurance purposes, it is for illustration and informational purposes only. For additional information regarding your specific insurance needs, please call and speak with one of our licensed insurance agents today. Our agents are ready to assist you in navigating your insurance options.