Brandon, Florida Truck & Trucking Insurance
We at the Odiorne Insurance Agency work with some of the top rated insurance companies, and can create a custom policy for your commercial truck and trailer needs. We will help you find the coverage that you’re looking for at a competitive price for your insurance needs in the Brandon, Florida area.
Truck Insurance Coverages in Brandon, Florida
The following terms describe the general coverages for each type of coverage offered, but may not necessarily be included or reflect accurately the way a particular coverage applies for a specific policy. Please be sure to read your policy coverages carefully when choosing your insurance when working with a licensed agent.
- Primary Liability – This coverage option is mandated by state and federal agencies and protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage – This insurance is coverage for your truck and trailer. This coverage may cover the repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – Motor Truck Cargo insurance generally protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight, and is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- General Liability – This coverage may provide protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract. We offer you many lines of coverage for Artisans Contractors, Contractors Liability, Contractual Liability, Electrical Work, and Plumbing.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage – Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) may provide limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It may also provide limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, or pulling a loaded trailer.
Whether you’re looking for owner operator, motor carrier or private carrier, we can help you find the trucking insurance coverage that you desire for your business. Contact us to find out more about truck and trucking insurance in the Brandon, Florida area.
Contact us today at 813-685-7731.
Get Your Truck or Trucking Insurance Quote Click The Button Below to Start Now
Speak with a licensed agent for additional information regarding these coverages or refer to your actual policy for specific coverages and limits. It’s important to learn what your policy coverages include and how different limits could potentially negatively effect your business risk and liabilities.
The information offered throughout our website is not legal advice or a substitute for consultative insurance purposes, it is for illustration and informational purposes only. For additional information regarding your specific insurance needs, please call and speak with one of our licensed insurance agents today. Our agents are ready to assist you in navigating your insurance options.