Brandon, Florida Truck & Trucking Insurance
We at the Odiorne Insurance Agency work with some of the top rated insurance companies, and can create a custom policy for your commercial truck and trailer needs. We will help you find the right coverage at a fair price for your insurance needs in the Brandon, Florida area.
Truck Insurance Coverages in Brandon, Florida
- Primary Liability – This coverage option is mandated by state and federal agencies and protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage – This insurance is coverage for your truck and trailer. This coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight, and is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- General Liability – This coverage provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract. We can offer you many lines of coverage for Artisans Contractors, Contractors Liability, Contractual Liability, Electrical Work, and Plumbing.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage – Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer.
Whether you’re looking for owner operator, motor carrier or private carrier, we can help you find the best fit for your trucking insurance coverage. Contact us to find out more about truck and trucking insurance in the Brandon, Florida area.
Contact us today at 813-685-7731.
Get Your Truck or Trucking Insurance Quote Click The Button Below to Start Now